Work smarter while your money works harder. Your deposits earn better returns when you take advantage of our savings and investment options.
High Yield Money Market
Maximum return. Businesses with larger sums to invest will benefit greatly from this tiered-interest account. Earn our highest money market rates with the added convenience of a checking account.
- Minimum opening deposit: $1,000
- Minimum daily balance must be at least $1,000, or a $25 monthly maintenance fee applies
- The larger your balance, the higher your interest rate
- Our tiered interest rates vary as follows:
- Under $10,000
- $50,000.01 & Over
- Unlimited withdrawals if made in person
- Other withdrawals: Up to six per month, including check, draft, debit card or electronic transfer to third party
- Depositor insured by the F.D.I.C.
- Available to partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies
Transaction Limitations: Federal banking regulations limit you to six preauthorized, telephone or online transfers to your other Hometown Bank accounts or to third parties each month. Failure to abide by these limitations may result in your account being closed or converted to a checking account. Transaction limitations apply regardless of balance.
Maximum flexibility. Protect your earnings for future needs while enjoying easy access to funds in person or online.
- Minimum opening deposit: $100
- Minimum daily balance must be at least $100, or a $10 monthly fee applies
- Up to six withdrawals per month
Better financial health. Help your employees and yourself save money on health care expenses. Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are ideal for those who have high deductible health plans, because they allow employees to set aside pretax income to pay for qualified health expenses.
HSAs offer the flexibility to fund a variety of health-related expenses, including:
- Out-of-pocket costs incurred before meeting insurance deductibles
- Medical services or procedures not covered by a health plan
- Eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Non-prescription medications
- Medical equipment
- Diagnostic testing
- COBRA coverage during periods of unemployment
- Medical expenses after retirement
- Long-term care expenses
To learn more about providing HSAs for your employees, call a Hometown Bank Relationship Manager today!