Business Online Banking
Manage your cash online. Hometown Bank provides a convenient, secure way to access account information, payroll delivery and funds transfer services.
Why bank online?
- Conveniently view your account balances and activity
- Efficiently manage payments, transfers and deposits
- Securely access accounts and customize security levels
- Receive personalized support from Hometown Bank
See for yourself how convenient it is for your business to bank online.
- Create customized alert messages for low account balance, specific activity, reminders and more
- View history of debit and credit activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule recurring transactions
- Place your own stop payments
Take control with powerful reporting capabilities
- Use the account activity report to view scheduled and completed transactions for a specific date or range you specify
- Access up to 90 days of records
- Includes check images
- With the account summary report, review account balances on all business accounts for the current business day
- Ledger balance
- Available balance
- Credits and debits
Manage loans/lines of credit
- Perform payment and advance transactions
- View all existing loan and credit line balances and activity
- Choose payment options, including principal only
- Unique user IDs can be used to control access at various security levels
- Set up multiple authorization levels and approvals
*Businesses should perform a risk assessment to evaluate usage of online banking within their organization. Controls should be exercised relative to delegation of authorities and responsibilities of personnel. A timely and structured review of those controls is recommended as well.